The First Home Owners Construction Grant (FHOCG) will help first home owners to buy or build a new home.
The grant of $15,000 is available for:
- contract to buy a new home (including off the plan homes) dated on or after the 12 September 2012
- contracts to build a new house dated on or after 12 September 2012
- new homes being built by an owner - builder where the date the foundations start to be laid is on or after 12 September 2012
An new home is a home that:
- has not been previously occupied as a place of residence
- has not been previously sold as a place of residence
- is a substantially renovated home (in certain circumstances)
Oxmar Properties currently has land available at nine estates across Queensland.
On The Beach at Burrum Heads
The Promontory at Hervey Bay
Stradbroke Waters at Thornlands
The Hideaway at Bridgeman Downs
Lakewood Estate at Parkinson
Sovereign Rise at Kallangur
Oxmar Properties can find you the perfect piece of land or house and land package in one of their beautifully built estates. Ocean views at Burrum Heads, fresh breezes at Narangba Heights or luscious land at Samford Royal.
The team at Oxmar Properties is ready to help you to find your dream home, and with the new First Home Owners Construction Grant, thats a saving of $15,000 on any house and land package.
What are you waiting for?
Call Oxmar Properties now on 07 3263 4977 or visit our website at www.oxmarproperties.com.au.